After about a month going off-line, the clock widgets showing the logos of indonesian political parties that are rooted from muslim constituents are now back on. These political parties will compete to amass support on the parliamentary general election that will be held in April 2009. There are eight of them, namely (in order of their respective drawing numbers):
- 08. Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (PKS)
- 09. Partai Amanat Nasional (PAN)
- 13. Partai Kebangkitan Bangsa (PKB)
- 18. Partai Matahari Bangsa (PMB)
- 24. Partai Persatuan Pembangunan (PPP)
- 27. Partai Bulan Bintang (PBB)
- 29. Partai Bintang Reformasi (PBR)
- 34. Partai Kebangkitan Nasional Ulama (PKNU).
These widgets serve the purpose to give the supporters another way to support their favorite party through internet. They can be found at the Islamic Clock section of my site.
Hope those politically-inclined fellows will find these widgets useful.