All praise be to Allah. The recently released Daily Islamic Quote Widget has been so popular that until now, it hase been more than 1000 times installed. So as not to disappoint these many users, I have added more islamic quotes available for the widget. The initial release has access to about 60 english quotes from various islamic sources: al qur’an, hadith, sayings of the sahabah and salafus salih, and muslim scholars. With the update it has now about 200 islamic quotes that will be refreshed every day.
With this, I hope the widget will further serve to give muslims and others more wise inspiration and divine motivation from the selected quotes. Below is an excerpt of the quote collection that will be displayed by the widget.
Islamic Quotes Beginning with Letter A
- “A bad attitude spoils a good deed just as vinegar spoils honey”
“Muhammad (salAllahu alayhi wasalam)”
- “A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: in time of need, behind your back, and after your death.”
“Ali ibn abi Talib”
- “A great many people proceed towards evils on account of receipt of blessings, many people are ruined by praise, and many a man is deceived by Allah’s protection (in concealing vices).”
- “A person has done enough wrong in his life if he simply repeats everything he hears.”
- “A person’s spiritual practice is only as good as that of his close friends; so consider well whom you befriend.”
- “Abandon desire for this world, and God will love you. Abandon desire for others’ goods, and people will love you.”
- “Absorption in worldly affairs breeds darkness in the heart, and absorption in the affairs of the next world enkindles light in the heart”
“Uthman ibn Affan”
- “After obligatory rites, the action most beloved to God is delighting other Muslims.”
- “All women are pearls of great value, but some of us have been deceived into doubting the value of our purity. Pearls are priceless and should be protected and guarded from unworthy eyes.”
- “Allaah (Alone) is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of Affairs (for us).”
“The Quran Aal â€˜Imraan 3:171”
- “Allah likes the deeds best which a worshiper can carry out constantly.”
- “Allah the Exalted loves him who forgoes worldly life, the Angels love him who rejects the vices, and the Muslims love him who gives up greediness in respect of the Muslims.”
“Uthman ibn Affan”
- “Allah’s Generosity is connected to gratitude, and gratitude is linked to increase in His generosity. The generosity of Allah will not stop increasing unless the gratitude of the servant ceases”
“Ali ibn Abu Talib”
- “Amongst the signs of success at the end is the turning to God at the beginning.”
- “Anas said: The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said: ‘None of you Truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his father, his child and all the people.’ Some other reports add: ‘his life, his wealth and his family.'”
“Al-Bukhari and Muslim”
- “And be moderate (or show no arrogance) in your walking, and lower your voice.”
“The Quran Luqmaan 31:19”
- “And do good to your parents. If either of them or both of them reach old age with thee, say not to them, fie: nor chide them: and speak to them a generous word. And make thyself submissively gentle to them with compassion, and say, My Lord! Have mercy on them as they brought me up when I was little”
“Al Qur’an – 17:23, 24”
- “And fulfil promise, for the promise shall be questioned about”
“Al Qur’an – 17: 34”
May Allah S.W.T Guide Us One and All Through this
Mashallah i like collection may ALLAH reward u and ur family with jannah!
VERY NICE I LIKE IT.
perfect and thoughtful thoughts…..
Very nice…but a little too wordy.
You actually make it seem so easy along with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I feel I’d by no means understand. It seems too complex and extremely large for me. I am taking a look ahead on your subsequent put up, I’ll try to get the cling of it!
wonderful points altogether, you just gained a emblem new reader. What could you suggest about your post that you just made a few days in the past? Any positive?
making them gold beats functional because they diamond beats could be accustomed to ferrari beats either modern or conventional houses..
Ya ALLAH have mercy on my soul and grant me a better in this dunya and hereafter…Ya ALLAH have mercy on my soul and grant me a better in this dunya and hereafter…
I am glad to be one of many visitants on this outstanding web site (:, thanks for putting up.
my assalam for all
MASHALLAH outstanding proud of you JAZAKALLAH
MASHALLAH buhat behter hain JAZAKALLAH
i like this collection
Hey friends, just stumbled and wanted to introduce myself. Does anyone here play XBox? I’ve been playing online games all day and wanted to see if anyone wanted to meet up online to play some Halo or Call of Duty, I gotta remove myself from my computer and I wanna play some Playstation online or Xbox live haha. You guys here play internet games? Send me a message I’ll be online for a while, latez.
hi assalamu alaikum
WOLLAHI !!!~ verry beautyfull masha allah''
jaz ak allahu keyren…..
Hi there thanks a whole lot for a critical post, I truly noticed your blog by mistake when searching on Google for something else closely connected, in any case prior to i ramble on too much i would just like to express just how much I cherished your article, I’ve saved your website and also obtained your Feed, Yet again thank you very much for your blog post carry on the nice work.
I precisely wanted to appreciate you yet again. I am not sure the things that I would’ve made to happen without the entire pointers contributed by you on such area. It seemed to be a real frightful difficulty in my view, but looking at your specialized tactic you managed the issue forced me to cry with happiness. I’m just happy for the support and then have high hopes you recognize what a powerful job you have been getting into instructing the others thru a web site. I’m certain you haven’t got to know any of us.
Usefull points written on your site, most I agree with. Recall seeing a similar article which I will look to post. Definately will bookmark in any case I look forward your next insightful blog post
Assalamu Alaikum Brother.. Please keep update this page. Include more Quotes..
Masha ALLAH…do keep up the good work…!!
Hmmm for some cause only half the submit can be seen. I tried reloading but still exact same.
for my brothers and sisters in Palestine… Allah will always protect you from evils's hands… the whole world pray for you… actually, we're among those who win…
Allah bring peace in Palestine
incredibly good post, i will certainly be bookmarking your blog
May Allah guide and protect you, this is so help full in our islam way of life
Alhumdolillah Very Nice Such a Great quotes.Thanx alot..
ALHAMDULLILAH I GOT NIC3 QUOTES…..
hi ma assalamu alaikum
MasaAllah, what a nice site.
I discovered your web page in msn. I'm just glad I did. It is bookmarked now. I'll be back.
allahu rabbona rabbon karimon..
Assalamualikum Jazakumlahakrah for all the powerful Islamic Quotation from both Quran & Hadith they are all perfect May Allah reward U and all the readers abundantly Amin.
Thanks for this very good post! It’s high quality. I have been reading your website for a long time already and it’s the first time I comment. Keep up the excelent work and keep on delivering the best value!
Every day is a gift from Allah; make the most of it!!
O, what a beautiful quote… thank you for mentioning. I will add it in the collection.
JazakAllah for the excellent widget. My fav hadith. May Allah (swt) reward you abundantly InshaAllah.
Rasullullah (saw) said: â€œFear Allah wherever you may be; follow up an evil deed with a good one which will wipe (the former) out, and behave good-naturedly towards people.â€ (At-Tirmidhi)
.-= alhabibÂ´s last blog ..Widget Baru: Pesan Salam Bergerak dengan Ornamen =-.
sama2lah kita menjdi wanita yg sentiasa disisiNYA